Connecting on a touch of a button has blurred the boundaries and changed the way we communicate and collaborate. Social Media and Marketing has changed the way we buy and sell. It is unarguably one of the easiest means of connecting, searching and shopping.
The Power of Social Media
Social Media, when used intentionally, is one of the cleverest forms of marketing device. It generates social interaction with peers, customers and potential customers without any need for a face-to-face meeting. You can use Social Media and marketing together to boost sales and visibility of your product, connect with your customers and build trust in a cost-effective and personalized manner.
There are a number of creative ways to use the public platforms to create engaging content, attract more people and generate higher sales using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Benefits of Marketing through Social Media
- Wider Reach: Using Public Platforms can expand your customer base as well as bring more converts from prospects to real customers.
- Customer Engagement: Social Media provides an interactive platform, creating brand awareness, brand recognition and providing individuality to your company, leading to higher customer engagement.
- Influencing Customer Decision: A great product and service can be highlighted using Social Media for Marketing. A well-crafted promotional strategy can positively influence the potential customer, to invest in your product.
- Cost Effective: Compared to traditional marketing approaches, it is one of the most cost-effective mediums. One can educate the target audience, introduce new products and services, and generate quality leads and track your results at one go, thereby generating value for money.
To gain maximum benefit from Social Media
- Use Content Marketing: Basically Content Marketing is about generating user-friendly content and sharing it for free on public platforms. The aim is to connect with prospective buyers with an intention of converting them into customers and repeat customers.
- Have a purpose: to educate the target market, creating awareness about your company and its products. However, it is important to move beyond the sales factor and have a purpose higher than increasing the bottom line profit.
- Use Copywriting techniques: For effective Content Marketing, use captivating headlines, avoid repetition and choose originality to stand out.
- Pick your preference: There is a wide array of mediums available to showcase your matter. Pick the one that meets your criteria effectively based on who you want to engage with and how.
While it is not a magical solution by itself, Social Media Marketing, when combined with traditional marketing, leads to great results.